Tiles Stores North County
Tile Stores San Diego
- Step one, chose your tile, size of tile and pattern (if any)by visiting any one of the tile showrooms from stores listed above or store of your choice.
- Call or E-mail to set up appointment for free estimate to install tile you have chosen.
- Once bid is excepted, I will put together quantity list and place order.
- Schedule tile installation.
Note: When picking out tile for showers stalls,tile over tubs, counter tops, Make sure the tile you chose has proper trim pieces so that you get a professional looking job.
Shower stalls and tile over tubs trim pieces needed 1/4 rounds and surface bull nose.
Kitchen counter top and back splash trim pieces needed are V-cap, surface bull nose and 1/4 rounds to trim around under mounts sinks.
When choosing liners, Inlays, borders etc. Make sure they are the same thickness as your field tile.
Natural Stone tiles no trim pieces needed, all bull nose fabricated on sight.
- For Pictures of different styles of shower glass enclosures.
- go to cardinalshower.com . They show a large styles of( shower enclosures). To find a installer click on Dealer locator enter your
- zip code and make your choice.